Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets
Name: Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets mg
- Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets drug
- Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets side effects
- Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets effects of acetaminophen and aspirin powder packets
Uses of Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (acetaminophen and aspirin powder packets). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. Check labels closely. Too much acetaminophen may cause problems.
- This medicine has acetaminophen in it. Very bad and sometimes deadly liver problems like the need for a liver transplant have happened with acetaminophen use. Most of the time, liver problems have happened in people taking more than 4,000 milligrams of acetaminophen in a day. Also, people who had liver problems were often using more than 1 drug that had acetaminophen in it. Talk with your doctor.
- Call your doctor right away if you take more than 4,000 mg (milligrams) of acetaminophen in a day, even if you feel well.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- You may bleed more easily. Be careful and avoid injury. Use a soft toothbrush and an electric razor.
- Do not give to children and teenagers who have or are getting better from flu signs, chickenpox, or other viral infections due to the chance of Reye's syndrome. Reye's syndrome causes very bad problems to the brain and liver.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets) best taken?
Use this medicine (acetaminophen and aspirin powder packets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Place the powder on your tongue and follow with a full glass of water or other liquid. You may also mix the powder with water and drink.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- This medicine is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Belly pain or heartburn.
- Upset stomach.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Acetaminophen and Aspirin Powder Packets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.