Adlyxin Starter Pack
Name: Adlyxin Starter Pack
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Adlyxin Starter Pack?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Adlyxin Starter Pack. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Follow the diet and workout plan that your doctor told you about.
- Wear disease medical alert ID (identification).
- Do not drive if your blood sugar has been low. There is a greater chance of you having a crash.
- Check your blood sugar as you have been told by your doctor.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- It may be harder to control your blood sugar during times of stress like when you have a fever, an infection, an injury, or surgery. A change in level of physical activity or exercise and a change in diet may also affect your blood sugar. Talk with your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- Kidney problems have happened with this medicine. Sometimes, kidney problems may need to be treated in the hospital. Dialysis may also be needed. Talk with your doctor.
- If you cannot drink liquids by mouth or if you have upset stomach, throwing up, or diarrhea that does not go away, you need to avoid getting dehydrated. Contact your doctor to find out what to do. Dehydration may lead to new or worse kidney problems.
- This medicine may prevent other drugs taken by mouth from getting into the body. If you take other drugs by mouth, you may need to take them at some other time than Adlyxin Starter Pack. Talk with your doctor.
- Birth control taken by mouth may not work as well to prevent pregnancy if taken at the same time as this medicine. If you are taking birth control by mouth, take it at least 1 hour before or 11 hours after Adlyxin Starter Pack.
- Do not share pen or cartridge devices with another person even if the needle has been changed. Sharing these devices may pass infections from one person to another. This includes infections you may not know you have.
- A very bad and sometimes deadly pancreas problem (pancreatitis) has happened with other drugs like this one. Talk with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.