Afrin NoDrip Sinus
Name: Afrin NoDrip Sinus
- Afrin NoDrip Sinus used to treat
- Afrin NoDrip Sinus is used to treat
- Afrin NoDrip Sinus missed dose
- Afrin NoDrip Sinus side effects
- Afrin NoDrip Sinus drug
Uses of Afrin NoDrip Sinus
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Afrin NoDrip Sinus?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Using this medicine too often or for longer than you have been told may cause nose stuffiness to happen again or get worse.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed or if too much is used. The chance is higher in children. If this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus) is swallowed or too much is used, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Talk with the doctor before you give this medicine to a child younger than 6 years old.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus) by mouth. Use in your nose only. Keep out of your mouth and eyes (may burn).
- Some products may have different ways to prime the pump. Some pumps may also need to be primed if not used for different periods of time. Follow how and when to prime as you have been told.
- Blow your nose before use.
- Do not tilt your head back before using this medicine.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use this medicine (Afrin NoDrip Sinus) on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times this medicine is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Chest pain or pressure, a fast heartbeat, or passing out.
- Very bad headache.
- Very bad nose irritation.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.