Calaspargase Pegol-Mknl (Intravenous Route)
Name: Calaspargase Pegol-Mknl (Intravenous Route)
- Calaspargase Pegol-Mknl Intravenous Route brand name
- Calaspargase Pegol-Mknl Intravenous Route injection
US Brand Name
Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicines. Also tell your health care professional if you have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals. For non-prescription products, read the label or package ingredients carefully.
Appropriate studies performed to date have not demonstrated pediatric-specific problems that would limit the usefulness of calaspargase pegol-mknl injection in children 1 month to 16 years of age. Safety and efficacy have been established.
There are no adequate studies in women for determining infant risk when using this medication during breastfeeding. Weigh the potential benefits against the potential risks before taking this medication while breastfeeding.
Other Medical Problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Bleeding problems (eg, coagulopathy), severe or symptomatic or
- Blood clotting problems or
- Liver disease or
- Pancreatitis—Use with caution. May make these conditions worse.
- Blood clots, bleeding problems, or pancreatitis (swelling of the pancreas), serious, history of during previous treatment with this medicine or similar medicines or
- Liver disease, severe—Should not be used in patients with these conditions.