Cruex Prescription Strength
Name: Cruex Prescription Strength
- Cruex Prescription Strength used to treat
- Cruex Prescription Strength is used to treat
- Cruex Prescription Strength missed dose
- Cruex Prescription Strength side effects
- Cruex Prescription Strength tablet
Cruex Prescription Strength and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if miconazole will harm your unborn baby.
What is Cruex Prescription Strength (miconazole topical)?
Miconazole topical is an antifungal medication. Miconazole topical prevents fungus from growing on your skin.
Miconazole topical (for the skin) is used to treat skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, tinea versicolor (a fungus that discolors the skin), and yeast infections of the skin.
Miconazole topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How is this medicine (Cruex Prescription Strength) best taken?
Use Cruex Prescription Strength as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Use as you have been told, even if your signs get better.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. For vaginal use only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Use at bedtime for best results.
- Dry outside vaginal area all the way after showering, bathing, or swimming. Change out of wet bathing suits or damp workout clothes right away.
- Do not have vaginal sex while using Cruex Prescription Strength.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
For the Consumer
Applies to miconazole topical: topical cream, topical gel/jelly, topical kit, topical lotion, topical ointment, topical powder, topical spray, topical tablet effervescent, topical tincture
Along with its needed effects, miconazole topical (the active ingredient contained in Cruex Prescription Strength) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking miconazole topical:
- Blistering, burning, redness, skin rash, or other sign of skin irritation not present before use of this medicine