Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray Liquid
Name: Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray Liquid
What special precautions should I follow?
Before using miconazole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to miconazole or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking miconazole, call your doctor. Before using miconazole, tell your doctor if you are using a diaphragm or condom for birth control and are being treated for a vaginal infection. Miconazole vaginal cream and suppositories can interact with the latex in diaphragms and condoms, so use another method of birth control.
What should I know about storage and disposal of this medication?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Unneeded medications should be disposed of in special ways to ensure that pets, children, and other people cannot consume them. However, you should not flush this medication down the toilet. Instead, the best way to dispose of your medication is through a medicine take-back program. Talk to your pharmacist or contact your local garbage/recycling department to learn about take-back programs in your community. See the FDA's Safe Disposal of Medicines website (http://goo.gl/c4Rm4p) for more information if you do not have access to a take-back program.
It is important to keep all medication out of sight and reach of children as many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant and young children can open them easily. To protect young children from poisoning, always lock safety caps and immediately place the medication in a safe location – one that is up and away and out of their sight and reach. http://www.upandaway.org
- Desenex® Topical Powder
- Fungoid® Cream
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Spray Deodorant Powder
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Spray Powder
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Spray Liquid
- Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Powder
- Lotrimin® AF Jock Itch Spray Powder
- Micatin® Cream
- Monistat® 1
- Monistat® 3
- Monistat® 7
- Ting® Antifungal Spray Powder
- Ting® Spray Liquid
- Zeasorb®-AF Powder
- Zeasorb®-AF Lotion