Mintox Plus (as a combination product containing Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simethicone)
Name: Mintox Plus (as a combination product containing Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simethicone)
- Mintox Plus as a combination product containing Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simethicone drug
- Mintox Plus as a combination product containing Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simethicone missed dose
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking simethicone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to simethicone or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking simethicone, call your doctor.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
If you are taking simethicone on a regular schedule, take the missed dose as soon you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What should I know about storage and disposal of this medication?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
It is important to keep all medication out of sight and reach of children as many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant and young children can open them easily. To protect young children from poisoning, always lock safety caps and immediately place the medication in a safe location – one that is up and away and out of their sight and reach. http://www.upandaway.org