What are some things I need to know or do while I take Novahistine?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Novahistine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take. Taking more than you are told may raise your chance of very bad side effects.
- Do not take this medicine for longer than you were told by your doctor.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how Novahistine affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs and natural products that slow your actions.
- Different brands of Novahistine may have different doses for children. Talk with the doctor before giving this medicine to a child.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Do not use to make a child sleepy. Talk with the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Novahistine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.