OB Complete Petite
Name: OB Complete Petite
- OB Complete Petite drug
- OB Complete Petite drugs like
- OB Complete Petite how to take ob complete petite
- OB Complete Petite tablet
- OB Complete Petite missed dose
- OB Complete Petite side effects
Uses of OB Complete Petite
- This vitamin is used to aid the diet needs before, during, and after pregnancy.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take OB Complete Petite?
- If you have an allergy to this medicine or any part of OB Complete Petite.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have too much iron in your body.
Products with vitamin A:
- If you are taking acitretin.
Products with omega-3 fatty acids:
- If you are taking a blood thinner.
- If you have bleeding problems.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take OB Complete Petite with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (OB Complete Petite) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow how to take OB Complete Petite as you have been told by your doctor. Do not use more than you were told to use.
- Some drugs may need to be taken with food or on an empty stomach. For some drugs it does not matter. Check with your pharmacist about how to take this medicine.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Do not take antacids within 2 hours of OB Complete Petite.
- Do not take dairy products with this medicine. Dairy products may make OB Complete Petite not work as well.
- Follow the diet and workout plan that your doctor told you about.
- This medicine may be chewed or swallowed whole.
- Chew well before swallowing.
- Twist the small end off from the softgel. Squeeze the contents right into your mouth or into juice to drink.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
- Stomach cramps.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out OB Complete Petite?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.